I assembled this cosplay for a Final Fantasy VII group at the Boston Cosplay Beach Gathering 2008 and reprized it for the pool gathering at Anime Boston 2009.
- Completed: September 2008
- Debut: Boston Cosplay Beach Gathering 2008
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Time Spent: >1 hour
- Estimated Cost: $7 (approx.)
- Materials Used: Lycra-Spandex, Vinyl, Metal
- ♥~Bikini Top~♥ I used a white bikini top from another swimsuit I already owned that had been a gift from my boyfriend. I liked the top together with the black bottoms especially because of the black embroidery on the top tied the top & bottoms together.
- ♥~Bikini Bottoms~♥ I bought a pair of black swimsuit bottoms at a greatly discounted price new with tags.
- ♥~Suspenders & Belt~♥ I used the suspenders and the belt from my regular Tifa cosplay. The suspenders & belt are faux-leather with metal hardware. I used sheet metal to make the metal accenting.
- ♥~Earrings~♥ I used the earring from my regular Tifa cosplay. I hand made the earrings at a local bead/jewelry store, they are sterling silver.
- ♥~Bracelet~♥ The bracelets are metallic silver plastic braclets that I found at Target for $1/each.
- ♥~Sandals~♥ I wore a pair of chunky black flip-flops.
- ♥~Beachball~♥ I also had a purple beach ball that we joked was a giant "Independent Materia" XD
- ♥~Wig~♥ I used my AC Tifa wig since I didn't want to wreck my FFVII wig on the windy beach.
- Brand: Beverly Johnson
- Style: Jazzelle
- Color: 2
- Styling Time: 30 minutes (approx.)