Variant: Default Outfit
Made for the PAX East 2010 Pre-PAX PokéCrawl on the suggestion of Blaze after the Boston Cosplay Bowling Event 2010.
- Completed: March 2010
- Debut: PAX East 2010
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time Spent: 15 hours (approx.)
- Estimated Cost: $108 (approx.)
- Materials Used: Poly-Blend, Faux Fur, resin
- ♥~Trench Coat~♥ I used a Poly-Blend fabric to make the coat, it was a nice thickness and had a bit of stretch to it, and I trimmed the coat with the faux-fur. I made the trench-coat with a modified pattern to have the same cut as hers and be fitted to my form. The accents were metal buttons and a resin-cast teardrop shaped thing that I sculpted and cast.
- ♥~Shirt & Slacks~♥ I already had both in my closet and since I was short on time I used them.
- ♥~Choker~♥ I used some of the faux-fur and some clasps to make it.
- ♥~Boots~♥ I bought a pair that were similar to hers and painted the yellow stripe on them. The yellow stripe on both the hair ornaments and the boots glow-in-the-dark awesome for the PokéCrawl.
- ♥~PokéBall~♥ Bought at a store down the street.
- ♥~Dragonite plush~♥ A gift from Blaze.
- ♥~Pikachu plush~♥ Found at a garage sale for $1.
- ♥~Wig~♥ I bought this wig in town in a hurry, less than an hour before I was supposed to wear it, since I was initially planning on using my real hair but my bangs didn't grow out far enough in time. It's a long curly wig with long bangs, all I had to do was sweep them to the proper side and add in the hair ornaments, which were made removable for practical purposes.
- Brand: ???
- Style: ???
- Color: 613
- Styling Time: 5 minutes (approx.)